Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Our Second Guest Goddess!

For the summer months, we are proud to have 4 Guest Goddesses join our design team!
Each Guest Goddess will design for 4 challenges each. 

We would like to welcome our next Guest Goddess, 
Karola!


You can visit her blog  HERE at 'Invisible Pink Cards'  to see all her wonderful creations!

we asked Karola to tell us a little bit about herself, 
so that you can get to know her too!

Hi, my name is Karola, and I'm so excited to be the Guest Goddess here at Stampin' Royalty for the next four weeks. I'm originally from Finland, but have lived in the UK for more than five years. By day I'm co-ordinating biomedical research studies, but by night and on the weekends I'm a stamp-o-holic and you can find me in my little piece of heaven aka. my craft room. I mainly make cards, but sometimes I also enjoy other forms of crafting like knitting, art journalling, painting and whatever new I happen to get inspired by. My favourite techniques are stamping and colouring, currently I'm particularly inspired by water colouring. In addition to my blog InvisiblePinkCards (http://invisiblepinkcards.blogspot.co.uk) I also have a photography blog called InvisiblePinkShutter (http://invisiblepinkshutter.blogspot.co.uk). I'm not a very experienced photographer, but trying to learn and improve as I go. I'm on the Design Teams for Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge and Crafts Galore Encore, and my favourite Stampin' Up colour is Rich Razzleberry!


We are excited to have her with us! Be sure to check out the weekly challenges for her sample projects!

1 comment:

  1. congrats, I cannot wait to see how you inspire us!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete